Sunday 23 October 2011

Week 8

This week I spent most of my time doing my literature review. I have begun writing my Week 12 Report. So far I have completed sections on Digital Photography, Opening Title Sequence Overview and most sections on the Pre-production which comprises of about 2500 words at the moment.

I have created a short questionnaire on Survey Monkey to help me identify what constitutes good opening title sequence. See link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WMRRWKQ

Click here to take survey

The survey will be emailed to other students and potential audience once I will be able to access my email. There have been an issue with the University portal which is not always accessible off campus.

Last week I had to cancel my meeting with my supervisor due to a doctor appointment. He was notified via email on my progress and a new blog update.

Next week I plan to continue with literature review and report writing. I will also have to get all my pre-production documentation to review and get it ready to be added to the appendices.

No comments:

Post a Comment