Wednesday 9 November 2011

Week 11

click here to enter the survey

This week I have worked very hard on my lit. review. And I can proudly say my Week 12 Report is now completed. Phew! There's a few loose ends to tide up, howhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifever, in the pre-production, and I have to update my Gantt Chart. The report is due in a week and I still need to review it, check for any errors and make sure all is good.

I have reserarched some techniques such as time lapse and After Effects visual effects such as smoke letters etc. that I will find very useful in Post-production the next trimester. Some of the videos are posted below.

Next week I will have to work on my other two classes as there is a lot of catching up to do.

AFTER EFFECTS

Visual Effect - Text To Smoke

Within my title sequence I will use this technique to achieve my text to disperse into a smoke. See example in this video.



Text Smoke Tutorial



PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES

Auto Exposure Bracketing

I came across this video on how to do auto exposure bracketing. I am also considering getting the guide to Canon 550D to help me to get the right settings to achive the wanted effect.



Time Lapse Research

This is a great tutorial on Time Lapse Technique by Darren Rowse, which I will find very helpful. Now I will have to buy an intervalometer or timer remote control in order to be able to achieve time lapse photography.

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-time-lapse-video-with-your-dslr

See video below:



Time Lapse of Banana

Banana, photographed at 1 frame/hour.
Time acceleration 90000.

No comments:

Post a Comment